Waiting.. and waiting...
Sitting on my table dreaming...
When will it end?
Exhausted and weary
Tired of it all
When will this end!?!?!
So close yet so far
Minutes like hours
Days like months
Yet in a week or two
I will be relieved of my burdens
OR WILL IT REALLY RELIEVE MY BURDENS??!?!
*Pui!*
Heavy heavy heart
What can I do with you?
Throw it into the deepest oceans
Let it sink into the depths of the earth
Buried overtime and fossilized
And it will be dug up as fuel
BURN IT UP
And relieve me of my laden
Time time time....
We are all stuck in the world of time...
Time will tell,
time will heal,
time will pass away
And so will I
"Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." James 4:14