Sunday, October 15, 2006

~~~Birthday~~~~

Had my 21st birthday party last weekend, at my cousin's place, a nice condo with a ultra nice function room. Sorry folks to keep you waiting for the pictures, been very caught up with my projects, and actually I thought I didn't look good on those pictures, thats why I hesitated to put them up. Haha.. now I got over them.....
If your face is not in there so sorry ah.. cos my camera died on me and I'm using my church fren's camera to post these pictures.... so please send me other picutures if possible... Thanks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Me Pei Qi and Eunice at the start of the party. They were helping me to do up the decor....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sin Wei and me! She kept adjusting my hair and my clothes for that night.. so farni.. haa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aiya.. my eyes are closed...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The TUFFERS!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wendy and me outside the function room. I served her baileys and nearly tripped over my high heels. Tsk tsk.... The price to pay for vanity...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My secondary school frens Ming Ze and Charlotte!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Balloons make a picture lively, even if the lighting was dark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hai... Yes... I'm short enough for Melvin to convieniently rest his arm on my shoulder...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Such a nice pose from Sin Wei, how can I not put up???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DADDY AND MOMMY!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My pieces of artwork for the night.. my lovely pieces.... especially kermit the frog
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My big, big family of cousins, cousin-in-laws, future cousin-in-laws and nieces and nephews... I'm the youngest among the cousins la.. haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wallet form the tuffers... aiyo.. y do I look so hyper?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The SUPER SPARKLING SWAROVSKI crystal neclace that my girl-guide frens got for me..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank you JC frens... I really had a gooood laughh out of this baaaaa hahaa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Earrings from CHarlotte
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yea! the mini-super-useful pocket knife I wanted. Thanks nicole and fish and everyone else! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sweeet little niece made a card for me. It says "I love Amy" inside.. Ahh! my heart melted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Twins separated.... before the evolution of mankind?????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toe socks!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know what I'm thinking? The paper reminds me of those kim zua in the form of a shirt to be burnt for offerings.. Haha think Yuxian will not wear this shirt for some time... hahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shocked.... MP3 player!!! Wah I always wanted one! Thank you my extended family!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying the perfume my cousin got me... the look on my face... haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photos that my JC frens complied.. so nice!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ELizabeth! Quite suprised... thought she wouldn't come
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty Wendy, me and my pretty flower!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sinwei and me and my Frog Prince Charming!!!!


Had a wonderful wonderful time that day. Thank God for all the wonderful people placed in my midst! I'm so blessed to know all the people in my life, primary school, secindary school, girl guides, JC friends, NUS friends, Tuffers...... Each of you pay a different but important aspect in my life. If not for all your influence, I wouldn't be who I am today! And of course, my family, who has loved me and took care of me.... And God! Who is the source of everything!!!!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...