Hello... its the time of the semester where I start ranting again.... mood swings plus impossible deadlines to meet... heh...
BUT... this time, I will not complain. Partly because I'm quite used to it already... partly because I know that grumbling and fuming wouldn't help...
Feeling like the work load is up to my neck... can't seem to be at ease.
But it would be nice to talk about life right at this point... my life is good... it seems that for the first time ever ever in my life, I am satisfied. Yeay. Despite disappointments, despite failures and my recognition that I am not perfect. But, overall, I am satisfied. :) It is usually at this time where your mind is worked up to make you think, you think about all aspects of humanity and their existence on earth.
Mood today: A little crazy and tense but still not snapping yet. Haha.