Thursday, October 05, 2006

The haze that clouded my air.....

Never had such bad haze day since all the way back in primary school, where I remembered it was suffocating.

The haze has caused the whole world to fall sick. My lecturer clutched her voicebox for a good one hour to garner the voice to lecture. It was painful to watch. Ouch.

Everyone's throats are irritated. I suppose there is a lot of "black gold" clogged up everyone's nose....

I felt sad... the haze made me feel sad.. I felt like I was living in some sci-fi movie of a world ruined and polluted by man... We spoilt the air around us...

Everything looked strange in the hazy air.... The sun looked like the egg yolk of a mooncake, bright orange and round. The contents in the air actually acted as a filter to allow me to look directly at the sun...

The street lamps seemed to have lengthened rays around them.... everything looks so hazy and dreamy.... not to forget the hot stuffy weather: greenhouse effect of the haze.

I went home, took a bath and had dinner. Went to my room to settle down to study. Looked at the window.... Suddenly the skies were all clear again.... My lovely world is back again!!!! I said hi to my air and took a deeeeep breath.... lalalalala....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...