Saturday was a bit more stressed though.... needed to complete my essay once and for all... but I had a great time worshipping the Lord, He revealed many things to me which I took for granted...
Sunday was the best best day. :)
Woke up early for the Great Eastern Women's 5 km Run. Ken Jia's mini van once again proved very useful.... We dumped our stuff into the van and started running... cool... Pictures...

Before the run, nice and refreshed...

Just after the run.... tired...

Behind us is the finish line...
After that we went Gloria jeans for a sumptous breakfast...


Hmmm.... coffee with carrot cake and scone ....


Stupid picutures as usual.....
After filling my stomach, I went to NUS to join the Sikh Cultural Tour with Fish. We sat on a bus to the Sikh Temple and we learnt about their religion and culture. SO fun!!! I had to cover my head with a scarf! That is the only time I can do that without getting weird stares....
PunJabify me!!!!!
The 2 lovely pseudo-indian ladies...We had a nice vegetarian northern indian lunch:
Chaaaapati.. good for health...at the temple and me and Fish headed to Vivo City afterwards to walk around, had a great time shopping and what she calls "bonding". :)
I bought my favourite Disney's Hua Mulan from Vivo.
Lost in the man-made forest of Tangs....
I went home, washed up and started tidying my table for revision. Then I had dinner and watched Hua Mulan. :) :) And now here I am blogging and talking to my good fren in Melbourne. I will sleep early tonight and wake up REFRESHED!!!!