Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Brooding Amy...

I have been very broody this week... *pout lips and droopy eyes*

Today was the ultimate suay day.... I went over to the Co-op at Science Faculty to buy my course pack: and it was sold out. Then I went to the Science Library to borrow a book, and it was borrowed. Then, I had a quick lunch and went back to Arts to borrow yet another book. Guess wad... its borrowed out too. -_-''''

So I had to settle reading something I did not plan to read today. Boring. And at 4.45pm I left the library for the dance class. I'm taking hip hop. When I reached, I realised the class starts at 5.30 instead of 5. Okay, so I chatted with a fren I met at YIH. The instructor was late. Then the dance class started. It was so crowded I was shoved to a corner to dance with a wall. And those egoistic vain guys at the front were so pre-occupied with dancing and looking good they hogged up all the space with their long lanky arms and legs, leaving the poor gals at the back. -_-''' So much for the term gentlemen. The next time I attend the class I will shove my way to the front. *Bleah!!!!*

*Grumbles mumbles....*

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...