Last year was really a hectic year. Experienced many things. Biathlon, Adventure Trail Challenge, Uniquely Singapore Race, plus running events etc.... sea sports camp, wakeboarding, a wee bit of climbing, ran till my legs gave way. Blading, guitar, baptism. Had my fair share of experiencing emotions similar to those soppy drama serials, ups and downs and ups and finally a plateau.
Phew.
This year, will be a year more of stability. More reflective I hope. More seeking. Finding myself perhaps, being more aware and accountable for my actions, being responsible for myself.
Seeking to have a more personal relationship with God, wanting to understand more about life's purpose and direction.
Hopefully by the end of the year I will at least know where am I heading for my near future. And to know my aims and goals in life. Its pretty scary if I don't know of any plans in future.
And hope to be more toned, to have better finer hair and to have better complexion, more muscles, less fats, reduced waistline, tanner skin, better still develop ab muscles and be fitter. :)