Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday mornings

I love Saturday mornings...... I can get to sleep in and not be bothered with the time I have to wake up. Even though I woke up relatively early, like 8.40am, but I felt no pressure to rush through things. I have a whole lot of things to complete for the week, and it felt good that I have the whole day to myself just to settle all my stuff.

Then I can watch my TV, play my guitar, sing my songs, draw, read, laze around, under the cool cloudy sky of Saturday morning... And, not to forget, do my readings....

Recently I'm into drawing anime characters again. I haven drew them since my JC days, and now that I'm into watching Naruto, I got this desire to start drawing again. So cool. ahh if only I got a scanner, then I can scan in my drawings...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...