Yeay!! I can finally blog in chinese, cos I installed the chinese function in my PC... all of you know I'm a banana, but heh! I am not anti-chinese! 我 是华人!!!!And because of my dear fren Pei Qi and my other chinese speaking friends (Ken Jia you too!!!) who can spout ching chong ching chong all the 成语。。。。I'm influenced... besides, chinese has a very cultured way of expressing feelings.. I agree.
To prove to you I'm not a banana, I shall present to you a poem, a sad love poem I penned down in the past over someone I liked and could not get... hmm it just sounds so in that mood, the lovelorn mood.. if you know what I mean... ahh you read then you will know la... pardon my cheena if its not good enough... you must know I'm a borderline chinese language person...
沉默
深爱着你, 但得放你走,
在我心目中,最可望,最珍惜的,
是你.
但在你面前我无能为力,
喜欢你又不敢开口,不敢去爱.
只能默默地让给她.
她温柔体贴,及充满关怀,
难到你不动心吗?
或许你和她成了一对,
才是真正的鸳鸯,
而我只能沉默地在旁观着;
因为我爱你,
才要你永有最好的一切,
自己觉得配不上,
所以沉默地把她让给你.
沉默已成了我的陪伴,
沉默地祈祷着更美好的日子...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh man!!!! 简直太浪漫,太悲惨了!!!!像不像那些韩国联戏剧啊?哈哈哈!!!不错吧!
Anyway... switching back to english mode... that poem is passe, its not applicable to me now. So don't worry if I am feeling heartbroken cos I'm not. It happened quite sometime ago... Rarely see me discussing about romantic love... thats because I don't take it too seriously, and I tend to place it under one of the least important things to worry about.... maybe by being oblivious and ignorant is a way to cope with fear of being rejected and devastated... oh well, but I think to be able to experience such a complication in life is also good for me... at least I am able to say I have been there done that, so I'm wiser not to repeat mistakes and regrets. :)
Anyway... its an interesting life out there... I shall blog more about what I think about life the next time...