Friday, February 02, 2007

I love Kakashi!!!!!


In Naruto, I love the character Kakashi. Why? Cos he's tall and cool. And the cloth over his mouth makes him look mysterious....
I love mysterious men. @_@.... Like they have a lot of potential but don't show it... crouching tiger hidden dragon sorta thing. @_@...
I thought about my life in future: there are 2 very drastic personalities I would like to become...
1) The ultimate housewife. Some of you might remember my entry a few years back, I said I would love to be a housewife with the best baking appliances. I would love to stay home and invent new recipes, be a good hostess to my guests and serve them dian xin like every weekend. :)
2) The GI Jane. Like Kakashi!!!!!! *.* The outdoor woman, maybe joining the army or some outdoor company, and be tanned and muscular, wearing a pair of oakley sunglasses, having toned arms :P Carrying a macpac haversack, trekking/ kayaking through the wilderness... fwah....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...