Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Instant Noodles: the Ultimate gift for Asians

I say instant noodles is the ultimate gift to Asians. I dunno how on earth did anyone come up with this idea, but this person whose invented instant noodles must have saved millions and millions of asians from hunger, and at a very cheap price, put these asian bellies on cloud nine.

I was hurrying home. Outside food were a tad too expensive and I wanted to eat something nice and soupy. By the time I reached home at 10 plus pm, my stomach was roaring with hunger. Rumbling was an understatement. I whipped out my pot, boiled the water and threw in Maggie Mee curry flavor. Waited about 3-4 minutes. Cracked in an egg and stirred. Had some leftover veggies. Microwaved them.

Within 15 minutes of reaching home, I brought out a bowl of noodles and a small plate of veggies from the kitchen and sat at my dining table. I said my grace and stared at my food. I sniffed it. Ahh... 幸福。。。 I kept telling myself, so 幸福... I felt like I could start tearing from eating that bowl of noodles... It was nice, soupy and filling. It was, ultimate bliss. @_@
At the moment of consumating my blissful food, I thought of nothing else. My agenda for the night, the stuff I have not done... all pushed aside. Using my chopsticks I clasped those noodles and slurped it into my mouth... *sobz* ... so nice...*sobz* what a blissful meal prepared within 10-15 minutes.... Delicious eggy soup... Nice slippery noodles, beautiful warm dish for a hungry pathetic stomach.


Nevermind the msgs or transfats. To hell with them for the moment. (Anyway the packet I was eating labelled no transfat and recduced msg) At that very moment, its me in my garden of eden eating my forbidden fruit....

Instant noodles... what is life without them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, check out this soft toy that I just made... in case its ugly beyond recognition, its a toad/frog. I love it.. even though its quite ugly. Cos I made it haaaa....





Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...