Sunday, February 25, 2007

Open a new window for me

The more I know, the more I don't know
The more I think, the the more complicated things get
The more complicated the more absurd
The more absurd the more ridiculous
The more ridiculous, the more it becomes a laughing stock
And thus laughing stocks get reduced to nothing.

The more I despise, the smaller I become
The smaller and more insignificant I am, the more bitterness I harbor
The more bitterness I harbor, the colder I become
The colder I am, the blinder I get
And the blinder I get, I become more despicable than what I despise

A simple heart is all it takes
Trust and faith in the people around me
Childlike dependence and sincerity

Only then can I experience the warmth in my heart,
Only then can I feel love

All it takes is simple faith and trust.
All it takes is a sincere heart.
Its that simple, but, way difficult for my heart

For my heart is filled with ego and pride
Thinking I am smarter, belittling others
A heart like mine, will feel the pain.

And He chose the simplest and most naive things of the world
To put me to shame.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...