Friday, February 02, 2007

My name is Amy FWAH!!!

Lets see all the devations of surnames I have. Amy Phua. Amy P. Amy Peee, Amy Pua-sami. Now, I introduce to you, Amy FWAH.

Why Amy Fwah? Thanks to my lecturer, the one with the heavy aussie accent. *shudders*
how do you pronounce phone? Or Philosophy? You pronounce it as f-one, and Fee-losophy rite?

So, when you see P-H-U-A, how do you pronounce it? FWAH! Especially people who are so un-Singaporean and have never watched local TV, you will probably pronounce it that way. Which I think my lecturer is.

So, when he took attendance, I nearly fell off my chair when he announced to the whole class: FWAH- MEI- YEN. (think saying this in a very very aussie accent) EEEKKK....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...