Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Silly question...

I was at Holiday Inn last thursday to collect my race kit. The collection point was at the 4th floor in the hotel. Just as I approach the lift lobby, a few men entered the lift and were about to close the doors. I rushed in just in time before the door closed.
(my mood was very dead and sleepy due to a long and rainy bus ride from home to the hotel)

When I entered the lift, the few men, I think from Korea or China, those old-fashioned middle aged kind, chuckled to me... :"Hohoho.. quick! quickly press the lift buttons!! ahh ahh! Just in tiimee to presss... hohoho..."

I gave them a forced smile....

Then a few seconds later, one of them quipped:" Ohh... why 4th floor? why not 27th floor? (27th was the highest)"

I gave them a dead pan face and told them:" Er because I need to go to the 4th floor?"

*silence*

Then the same guy added:" Hohoho... that was a silly question ya?"

Me:(pretend to be friendly)" hur hur... its okay..."

Lift stops at 4th floor

"Byeee"
"Bye bye!"
......................................................................................................

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...