I have not been in joyously good spirited for the past few weeks, not too sure why, but since I have been reading up a little on psychological stuff, I might contribute it to the ups and downs of my youthful but raging hormones.
Surges and falls of oestrogen and other sorts of hormones probably caused my brains to go in a mess. Plus the fluctuating glucose levels I have when I consume food could have made it worse.
Or maybe I'm just in the "whiny" mood. I want attention, I want some care and concern from others. A nice genuine "how have you been doing?" or a "How has your life been?" or even a "lets have some tea and cake" will sound good. :)
Arghh. Stressed. Arrgh.... Troubled. Arrgh... the forlorn world....
I think somethings' a little inapt within me these days. I give emotions to non-living things, like vehicles.
The other morning, I heard the agitated roar of the taxi picking up its engine, and thought that taxis are haughty and conceited on the roads, never giving way and always impeding on the other vehicles.
I saw the bus made a right turn and stopped at a 45 degree angle facing towards me to wait for the green traffic light. I thought it was such a sleek and sexy pose that the bus did, long and slender, twisting its body, but its faced at a tilted angle looking away. I laughed at myself after that for having such affectionate thoughts for buses and taxis...
Something is wrong with meee.....
Anyway... I still am able to get a kick outta life, thankfully. Interesting stuff I have below...
I took this picture wif my camera fone cos I was intrigued by the huge, huge fluffy clouds behind my estate. Of course, I modified the picture with photoshop... :) :)
Check out the cool orange backdrop... its at Coffeeclub at Millenia Walk, only this side of the wall was a funky orange, I thought it would be a nice shot.

