Monday, November 19, 2007

IMH Dinner and Dance

The girls of Research went all out to dress for this event. A night of flowers, tube dresses, make up, and more make up (Fake eyelashes for me!!!!!) . We started curling our hair with the hair curler set in the office during lunch time. We sprayed tattoo on our backs and arms the night before. All set!


I drove my car to work that day and parked at my colleague's house to dress up. After that, while driving on the way to the dinner event I noticed an irritating piece of paper clasped underneath my windscreen wiper. I clicked on the switch of the windscreen wiper a couple of times to "wipe" the paper off my windscreen. Then my colleague commented:


"Did you put parking coupon when you parked at my place?"

"Er... no?"

"Then that must be a summon ticket."

.

.

.

My heart dropped. Summon ticket. SUMMON. After that I was frantically staring at that piece of paper hoping it wouldn't fly away from under the windscreen wiper, when before that I was trying my best to get rid of it.


Stupid Amy.


Thankfully, only $30 fine.


Okay here are the pictures....

Candid Shot...

















The "All Girls Department" Research Unit!!!


















My colleague cum mentor Jenny.. check out that towel-like-thing on my shoulder!!!

















Pretty Sharzanna getting a body paint. She is like so gorgeous, Thai-Malay heritage and has eyes like Utt.... @_@
















Check out my "tattoo" which was sprayed on... Dang how I wished it was real...


Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...