Friday, March 31, 2006

My last push for essays..

Sigh... I know im not supposed to be blogging right now... I have an essay, my last essay! Due on Monday...
Have been feeling unmotivated these few days... I'm tired of rushing rushing rushing. Got into stone mode. And I have been down with flu these days. : /
Maybe its also because I refrained myself from drinking coffee. Too much coffee, I get jittery and nervous and heart palpitations. I tremble. Too little coffee, feel like a sloth. So I drank some coffee today. And here I am, 15 minutes before midnight, typing away!
I wonder if I can keep up my grades from last semester. Cause I need to pull up my freakin cap. I got a 3.17 last year, after pulling up from 2.85. Sigh... I dun think I can even do honours. Hmm... I hope to graduate with a merit though....
The semester has gone sooo fast. I can't believe its the end of 2 years in NUS. One more year or so, I will be working! Argh! Fast. I still feel like a student. But I definitely enjoyed my time at NUS...
After monday, I can start on my much needed revision on the exams. Sighhhh .... one more month! To play!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...