Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Amy @ IMH

I recently got into IMH. And I have been there everyday. The place there is quite nice and green, peaceful and calm.

At first I was quite apprehensive going there, but after sometime, I found that the people there were very nice, and the environment very friendly. If only people from the working world could all be as nice as these workers in there. The world will be such a beautiful place with tolerance.

If you have not quite figured out why am I there still.... I am working as a temporary research assistant in that place. Haha.

I liking it more and more everyday, save for the long distance from my house. People there are soo nice.

Yep, and the appointment at IMH marks the begining of my working life... :)

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...