Let the pictures do the talking!!!!
This is how you begin- floating in the water
Boat pulling Nic up- and ready to glide on the waters

In the uber cool position!

Uh-oh... felt flat into the waters again :P

A shot on the boat

While we were enjoying, there were our friends in green slogging away in the army jungle mauhahah

One of the stunts we learnt- learning to cruise through the waves to the left side
Yet another uber cool shot..

Best shot so far! Nicole just looks damn cool.. of course with the help of the good camera woman- me. HAHA

View from the boat which is making the foamy waves

Took time out for a vain shot before I got into the waters...
Hur hur... Will Nicole kill me for putting this up??
Me! I just made through the waves without falling or losing my balance!!!
Trying to look to the far end and make myself balanced so that I wouldn't slam into the water and shuff seawater into my brains through my nostrils...

After a tiring morning.... free buffet lunch... mmmmm