Monday, August 27, 2007


Japanese Summer Festival!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went to the Japanese Summer Festival with 2 of my friends + one of their bf. Ariel wore a goregous looking Yukata(the summer version of kimono) and so did me friend Xiu Hua aka Hideka. Both yukatas were Xiu Hua's- she is half-jap, as I like to tell everyone..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The backdrop of the Japanese school with the summer lanterns across the picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taking XH in action...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some youths blowing bubbles to add to the atmosphere

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Food is the highlight of the festival usually.. we would sit around with the food we purchased and have a picnic while soaking up the atmosphere of the stage, dancing and music... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had no chance to wear the yukata... :( arrived too late for spare ones... oh well but...




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ha! This is me wearing Yukata 3 years ago!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Interesting, the word on the fan. It means forbidden... Can place it on forbidden places... It means Festival. Which... is the occasion that I was in. Hur hur...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Somehow I just like this picture....



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was an interesting festival... doesn't feel like we are in Singapore... next year, we will go again! Will rope in more friends! We realised dun need tickets to get in! hahah


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On another note, when I got home, I was playing with my camera functions.... managed to take this at 1am at night, from my bedroom window... it is so bright because of the over exposure... night mode...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...