Saturday, August 20, 2005

Fowlic Attack 2!! Retaliation of the shat-upons!! Victory emerges!

Haha... its revenge of the "shat-upons"! (meaning shitted on) I went climbing on last tuesday again and after the climb I was walking along the same stretch of road to take a bus back... And as I was passing a field(not far from the place where that pigeon shat on me) my friend nicole and I heard gunshots and a hoard of hysterical pigeons gliding towards us. Immediately I cowered my head under my arms and ducked down. Nicole thought I was frightened of the gunshots. But in fact I was frightened at the hoard of pigeons dashing towards us.
*Smirks* it seems that all my swearings on the pigeons came true! ahahah... was just @#$%*^ the previous time about the pigeons and hoping that they will get shot at one day... and it came true! But... somehow I felt a tinge of guilt and pity for the pigeons... I see them flapping their wings desperately and given the amount of brains they have they seem clueless where to run or hide. The more they try to fly to new directions the more they get shot at in the air.... I could sense fear in them.. and I felt sad..
I remember many years back when the officials came down to my estate and shot the crows that were breeding rapidly and causing a nuisance to the residents, that time I was still young and soft at heart.. not knowing the darkness of the world.. haha. and I actually cried for the crows.
But still.. I felt that my grievances have been redressed. :) Haha. I love quail eggs and fried/bbq spring chicken.
KFP (Kentucky Fried Pigeon) anyone?

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...