Mood Today: Cranky ( Too much adrenaline from rock-climbing)
What a day today!!! Bad mood.. bad mood... What are the chances of this happening on a place without trees, just open skies?? Close to none!!! Those ASSHOLES!!!!!. It was a bad day enough, have not climbed for such a looong time and my skills were rusty to the extent of disapppointment.
After a hard day at Climb Asia, the rock climbing place, fingers sore and feet aching.. my friends and I were walking along the row of shophouses to some kopitiam to chill out, and I was really feeling sore and raw after gripping the sandpaper-like rock tiles for hours....
AND as I was walking along the row of shophouses, I felt some fluid-like thing drop on my head, down to my shirt, and flowing down from my thighs to my calves. What was that? I saw a greenish fluid on my shirt. I looked up and above me I saw the butt of a FAT pigeon perched on a lamp post. ARGHHH!!!! BIRD SHIT!!!! Ewww... I stood there for a moment shocked.. and started ranting. Fortunately, there was no residue on my head, but the watery substance flowed down to my forehead....yucks!!! Then after that my friends and I were debating did the pigeon "lau-sai" (diahoerra) or it was a combination of shit and pee... Thanks for the greenish stain on my favourite white shirt YOU MORONIC FOWL!!!! I looked up and cursed the pigeon again and thought I saw its asshole smiling at me... (hallucination)
Well basically I just stood there and cursed the pigeon for a minute much to the amusment of my friends and an uncle sitting nearby selling durians.. Curse that pigeon! Curse it to have constipation to the extent it explodes with its own excrete! BOOM! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!! DAMN YOU PIGEONS!! DAMN YOU!!!
Hmmm.. maybe I should go buy 4D, see whether can strike or not.. haha.. ooh.. but I'm not supposed to gamble hor? haha oops..