Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'M THE HULKESS!!!!!!

RAWWWRRRR!!!!! Here comes the Hulkess!!! What is a Hulkess? A female Hulk... You know? that green monster? Okay.. I'm exaggerating. Short of the green colour and the fiery temper, haha.. but the build is there. That beefy body.
Over dinner, I asked my dad... "Daddy ah... people who swim often have broad shoulders rite?" He nodded, I proceeded to ask: " Do my shoulders look broad to you?" He replied: " So broad, like a man ah! All guys will run away from you! You dun look feminine at all! Think you cannot take on jobs like air stewardess or a receptionist.. those frontline jobs that require petite ladies...You can work as a bouncer though." -_-"' Thanks dad...
Haha.. but I laughed it off... "I never saw myself as a feminine kinda woman, ever since young." His eyes widened for a second. (think he thought I wanted to become a butch) To cut his shock I added: "Not that I don't see myself as a woman at all, there can be many types of women..." I was kind of amused.. hahaha.. so my father actually prefers petite women like my mom(duh!?!)!!! Hahaha...
But all along I never knew that my body was beefy.. I thought that I was just fat. Or maybe its fat and muscles mixed together.. Haha.. Until recently, a lot of people have been telling me I got huge arms.. not flabby but like those canoeists.. I remember another conversation with a friend: Hey Mei Yen.. You look better in long sleeved shirt. Why? Oh.. it hides your big arms.
Not that I don't like my arms and broad shoulders, I like them this way, at least for now. I don't get so frightened now if I have to walk in some deserted place at night, some sense of security for me. :)
But I guess as long as its not too much fats, I embrace my body as it is: short and stout. I know I can never get a pencil thin body. Its just not my body type. And right now, I have never felt healthier, I feel gooood. Better a toned stout tanned bod like the hulk than a slim but not too healthy body yea?
Oh ya.. did I mention my dad ended off the conversation with: " I think if you were a pig being slaughtered, shoulder ham from you would sell very well". What a joker.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...