Sunday, August 14, 2005

My feelings are like oxymorons..

I don't know if its just me, or many others feel the way I feel too.. I feel as if my emotions are contradicting all the time;
Sometimes I feel so confident of myself, so proud of my own achievements, and then the next moment I could be feeling so down at how minute my contributions are, and that I'm too overconfident of certain things.
Somtimes I feel that I socialize well, and a split second later I wonder if people find me too irritating or too verbally crude.
Sometimes I feel beautiful, the next moment I see myself as a blop of shapeless lard.
Sometimes I think I'm responsible and reliable, next I am horrified at how irresponsible and lazy I am.
Sometimes I get so infatuated by a crush on a guy, and the next moment I could totally deny the fact that I even liked that guy..
Even worse, sometimes I even think that my crush likes me, and the next moment my heart sinks when I think that he doesn't at all...
Sometimes I think I'm so fit and sporty, at other times I feel so flabby and immobile
One moment I wish I could grow my hair long, the next moment I appreciate short hair
Sometimes I think that I care a lot about others, the next moment I realise how narcissistic and conceited I am...
And the list goes on... and on.... and on....

Gosh I think I'm the world's most fickle minded person... hmm.. yet I think I am strict on certain values and principles brought up in me... OH WAD AM I TRYING TO SAY HERE??? My body is trapped in a turmoil of emotions, like a roller coaster it goes up and down and up and down... puke...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...