10. If you look my display picture, I wore a pair of specs. But, I have PERFECT eyesight. So, that's a pair of fake specs I own.
9. I have a bald patch the size of a 50 cent coin on the left side of my head, covered by my hair(obviously). Don't ask me why, I was born with the bald patch.
8. I adore arms that have 1 or 2 veins protruding. Too many veins protruding will look scary, just a few. Even for the girls. I find them sexy. Read this, Cher Ling. *wink*
7. I talk to myself in my mind very often.
6. I have eaten rice soaked in milk as a dessert before. And I enjoy it.
5. I don't know how to burp. I belch only a handful number of times in a year, the gas escapes out of my throat by accident. I seriously cannot burp at will. I fart though...
4. I hate waiting. I would rather walk a 20 minute walk home than wait for a bus that doesn't come regularly. I would rather climb the stairs to find a toilet at a higher level, than to queue for the cubicles.
3. I wax my legs. I like the pain. And of course waxing gives the skin a smoother feel.
2. I have crappy names for my email addresses and blogs. Meiyen104, my email add. So crappy, 104 is my block number. Rosieyan, so auntie. Hey, but my surname is Phua. so maybe in 10-20 years time I can be called Rosie Phua!!! And dress like a tai tai.
1. I like the smell of petrol stations and old musky lifts. Since young I liked the smell. Dun know why.