Hung out with a couple of secondary school classmates yesterday. Had dinner and some drinks at Breko's Holland V. Everyone still were pretty much the same, except that most of us dressed better now.. :) Catched up about each other's lives and gossipped about some of our classmates/schoolmates too. And Ming Ze blurted out that I told him Mary drank a lot. Did I say that?? :P Oops.... I admit I had a false assumption that Mary clubbed alot. Ok I'm wrong. It seems that sometimes I tend to exaggerate stuff, Mary, if you are reading this, I'm sorry... :P Its false assumption on my part. Learnt the lesson of assuming too much.
Then, as usual, we were going around asking who's attached and who's not... some of the attached broke up recently, and the rest were just out of luck.. haha. And i and Mary were one of those endangered few who never got attached before. Some said not attached for 3 years, some just a few months, some just a few weeks, and me... 20 years... Can I get a long service award for that? But it was a good time catching up, we were more open to talk about things we never touched before in secondary school between guys and girls, like relationships, career plans....
One thing all of us changed is that we opened up a lot. I think everyone agreed that Mary looked different. In fact i think this is the real Mary now. :) In secondary school she was much reserved and stressed by schoolwork, but through her decorations and styles on her belongings and pencil cases, I could tell that she had the potential to flourish more in the arty-farty sector. She's more at ease to express herself now, through her dressing, but I guess her jovial attitude has always been there.......
Ting Chu looked gorgeous ... but she was rather upset that night, had some rift with her boyfriend or something, drank quite abit, wanted to help her feel better but.. somehow I din know what to say, oh well, just hope that things will be better for her...
Ming Ze, is as usual... so crappy, and full of nonsense.
And Wei Bing and Adrian, still the same but more open to chatting with gals, now that all of us are more matured and open to talking with people of different genders.
And me... ARGH!!! MARY N TING CHU STILL REMEMBER MY CRUSH IN SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!! AND THEY STILL TEASE ME ABOUT IT!!! Damn it... its been 4 years!!4 years since I got over that little crush over this classmate of mine.... and they still took such sadistic pleasure of seeing me go frantic after spreading the news to the guys that I actually liked this classmate! Argh! When they talk among themselves about past crushes and relationships, there is not much reaction. but when it comes to me, they are always amused.... -_-''' why....why......????
Then, the night went deeper, we parted ways at around 11pm. Was quite a nice hang-out. It was a time I really got the chance to talk to keep in touch with Mary again, even though we see each other in school, but we are always with our own cliques, we never got a chance to talk much. And not to forget I got a chance to catchup with the rest too, seeing how all of us mature over time, and still in touch, its quite a good feeling...