Thursday, March 09, 2006

BaFfLiNg WeEk.....

This is a crazy week... had the strangest things that happened to me..... had 'warning' sign, significant dreams, and co-incidentally similar names. ?!? WTH?
I went around Singapore yesterday to do some interviews with an underground religious movement going on in Singapore. Cannot say the name la.. blogging ain as private as it is... I wanted to find out the reasons for their persecutions because I believed it to be for merely political reasons, and not that it really is a cult. I do not personally condemn their activites in Singapore, but being a Christian, their beliefs went against mine.
I had bible study on Saturday and the topic was on caution against false prophecies and such. I read my bible on friday and it was roughly on the same thing. Hmmm... maybe I think too much about it.. Den 2 nights ago, I had a dream that I was sharing in my church group about the goodness of God in my life. I was reminded of His work and love in my life. So I went forth my interviews yesterday. To my huge suprise, the lady I interviewed had exactly the same name and surname as my advisor in church. ?!? Baffling. I'm speechless. What is this! And many things they said, I have to judge for myself what to believe. Its amusing.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...