Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm somewhat in a sombre mood today, don't know why. Maybe I lack sleep. Was trying to rush my essay late last night and early this morning.

Yesterday was an eventful day. I had lunch with Beverly, a hons student in Philosophy from Navigators. It was a very enjoyable lunch. We had smoked salmon sandwich in coffee club express, and we spent some time sharing with each other our school days and also a bit of our course and faith in Christ.

I met Dawa and Valerie in the library. Had been sometime since I chatted with Dawa. Whoa... he's always going on trips to New Zeland or somewhere else to train for his everest scale. *Respect * I got to know Valerie better... turns out she was more chatty and friendly than I thought. :) And we also shared more about our faith together...

I went rock climbing (finally) after 3 months... I am impressed. I was not too disappointed in my climb yesterday. Maybe it has got to do with my stamina that improved. Maybe its gotta do with the "mood". In the "mood" to climb after so long... I looove the ache in my body...

The water bomb games we had today was funnnn..... I like being chased by people to get bombed and bombing others... Too bad I'm a bad aimer.... sigh.... But it keeps the adrenaline in me pumping... And we saboed the birthday boy Matthew. Woohoo..... Choclate syrup and flour and lipstick drawings... So fun. :P
But I felt the sabo was vey subdued... very quiet affair.. not much cheerings and shoutings leh... but it was fun la... Whee! Can I say I started the saboing trend? *smirks*
If only got pictures... then can show those ridiculous pictures.

Hmmm... so thats about what is the more exciting events that happened yesterday and today...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...