Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Baptism Blues...

How now, amy cow? The time has come to take the plunge. To declare your faith and pledge a deeper commitment in Him. Fear, fear enshrouds me... Fear of authority, fear of rejection, fear of being outcasted, fear of being defiant....

But fear aside, anxiousness aside, I love God deep in my heart, and I want to take a step of faith to proclaim His wonderous works in my life. The time has come... will my love for God stand the test? Will I forsake Him at the last minute, after much proclaimation of His name only with my mouth and not with actions? Will I be like Simon Peter, who rejects Jesus at the last minute, or will I stay strong in Him?

My task of anouncement must be done soon, very soon..
For latest updates, stay tuned to how now, amy cow?...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...