Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ugly but Mommy still loves me.

I got a very very wonderful gift from Nicole on a sleepy monday morning. It just totally woke me up. It was wrapped up and it felt like a frame. I thought Nicole had activated her creatvie juices to do some handicrafts for me. ( wads the occasion?) So I thanked her for the gift and opened in front of her. I got the hell of a shock. Its the toilet pump on my head ENLARGED and higher RESOLUTION.




I immediately got into fits of... laughter/ epilepsy? Cos I was in the library I couldn't control the howls of laughter/ screams I was like frothing at my mouth and half-tearing. It was.. a not so glam sight. Nicole thought I ws crying. But the bottomline was, I was horrifiedly amused at how comical and ugly a girl like me can be. I still cannot look at my face in the foto with a straight face.
But other than the the ugliness, it was a memorable start to my first biathlon. Who can ever forget a shocking and controversial like that? With the swim cap looking like a toilet pump, and the skin of my face lifted at my temples so that my eyes silt even more upwards (as if its not slitty enough...) WAD A CONTORTED EXPRESSION... PUDGY FACE .. seriously..and with my double chin all showing... erghh!!!.. And to frame it up, laugh at my comical side, it really takes a lot of guts and sense of humour to laugh it off man... *respect* (to myself :P )
Thank you Nicole and your sisters for ordering my foto, framing it and getting humoured in a healthy way (meaning they laugh at my actions but not at me personally) its a classic. really.
So before I showed people the photos I had them to answer my cheap thrill question: Am I ugly? For closer friends and family members, I asked them: Do you love me?
Obviously they will say im not ugly and they love me. Then I told them to hold on to their words b4 showing them the foto. I think it made everyone's day. haha. I kept asking my mom" Mommy do you still think I'm pretty? " Of course she said yes... if not i can go jump off my HDB flat. hahaha Also grabbed this chance for people to tell me im pretty... Muahahahahaha....

But they din find it so amusing as I did. Guess I have a higher expectation of myself than others. Of course, I care about my looks more than others care about my looks. Everyone is narcissistic in some way.

Nevermind.. mommy still loves me.....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...