

I look like a:
a) Suicide bomber
b) Cancer patient
c) Heart disease patient
d) Freako
Sigh.. Im wired up on an experiment today, for 24 hours. I'm a research participant for NUS's cardiovascular psychology lab research thingy... ( not too sure exactly what it is) There are even more wires beneath my shirt, 2 electrodes on my tummy, a band around my neck, another below my chest area and one more electrode on the side of my neck. And in the pouch are the machines taking my heart rate and blood pressure.. oh and the blue cuff on my arm is for taking blood pressure. And every 1/2 hr I have to fill up a questionaire on a PDA in the pouch. It gets annoying after some time....
And, I was asking for it. I walked around wearing like what I wore in the picture. So, obviously, I got weird, weird stares... Hmm h0w do I describe the kind of stares??? First, shock. They got a lost look while staring at me. Then, their face changed into sympathy.. especially the aunties.. hhaha They must be thinking.. poor girl.. HAHA
Den while I was outside the public toilet recording my PDA for the questionaire, a little girl walking past stopped in her tracks, froze and stared at me.. *annoyed* Her maid literally used her hands to turn the girl's head to the front and pulled her to continue walking.. ahhh.. so weird.. =Looks like tomorrow when I return the equippment I have to cover myself up better.. but I din want to sweat la.. so thats why I wore something cooling today...
But,,, for this I get paid.. hahaha abt $100++ for 3 sessions. But the bad thing is I can;t shower, only wet wipe.. hahaa its fun to me.,. I like to try new stuff... :)